Golem Coin: A (Decentralized) Supercomputer
If you don’t know much about cryptocurrency, you may be wondering what Golem Coin is all about. Golem is a new technology aimed at decentralising computer power. At the moment, it is in its infancy stage, but things are looking promising.
How Golem Will Function
● It will be easily accessible to everyone. It is currently under development by programmers and engineers, all of whom have an extensive knowledge of P2P software and blockchain engineering.
● The main goal is to introduce centralised computing power, by sharing the economy with private individuals for a fee.
● Instead of individuals requiring heavy computer power and needing to go out of their way to buy expensive hardware for private use, Golem will provide a centralised computing power.
● Contributors will donate what is known as CPU cycles to Golem; this will be done by carrying out tasks that are delegated by the users.
● It will enable computers all over the world to benefit financially, by using idle time to carry out computations for Golem’s network.
● Golem is known as a worldwide computer that anyone can contribute to, and from which anyone can buy computation. The network is secured by what is called Ethereum.
What is Golem Coin?
Golem Coin is a decentralised, open sourced, worldwide supercomputer that is accessible by anyone; it is an integration of personal laptops, data centres and the power machine’s users. Golem’s developers aim to allow individuals to use this network to carry out any program, whether that be running websites or carrying out research, in a manner that is entirely decentralised and affordable.
Golem shares an economy that computes power, meaning anyone can earn money from selling or developing software, as well as renting their computing power. Developers believe this network lowers costs for a number of things, such as extensive data analysis and predictions in the stock market, all whilst speeding up business computation. Developers claim that CGI rendering, which usually takes days at a time, can be done in minutes and at a lower cost using Golem.
Should You Invest in Golem Coin?
If you are looking for cryptocurrencies with good returns, Golem Coin can be a great investment option as the currency has a steady and rising market value.
Here are six reasons why investing in Golem Coin is worthwhile:
1. Performance – Although it’s still trading at under $1 per GNT, we can expect a rapid upsurge in its market power over the net few months. According to the Bitcoin Mantra, Golem Coin is a fantastic option compared to other cryptocurrencies as the currency is quickly gaining popularity in the market. So far, it has become a standard trading unit for processing services but if things keep going well, there’s no reason to expect a downfall, especially considering the high performance and low price in the market.
2. Profit – While the currency’s gains may not be huge at the moment, its price is likely to rise considerably in future. Some analysts predict that there are good times ahead for Golem Coin, even suggesting that it could multiply in value 50 times over by the end of the year.
3. Statistics – Given that the price of a Golem is equivalent to $0.210 as of 16th November 2017, if you purchase it today for $100 you will receive a total of 476.626 GNT in return. According to Walletinvestor.com, by 13th November 2017 the price projection for golem is $1.338. Therefore, with a 5-year investment the revenue is anticipated to be around +537.9%. So, your current $100 investment may rise up to $637.9 by 2022. With this in mind, Golem Coin becomes a promising investment opportunity. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, Golem Coin has a steadily growing market value.
4. Competitiveness – Golem offers valuable services to customers, such as video and more involved tasks and Golem is more focused on users and not the product itself. These are all indicators of an excellent long-term investment.
5. Value Proposition – The Golem Coin network has a compelling value proposition regarding usability, decentralisation and price to compete with other cryptocurrencies. The coin is a B+, based on the fact that it has a fast-mover advantage for decentralised solutions.
6. Attractiveness – Golem Coin is incredibly lucrative. It’s intended to take advantage of potential new prospects and long-term seed projects. Plus, it attracts investors looking for additional computing resources as its market creates a highly competitive setup that increases efficiency. This creates a more competitive and beneficial pricing, which isn’t found with other cloud computing platforms.
Things to Consider Before Investing in Golem Coin
There are various things to bear in mind when deciding on whether or not to invest in Golem Coin, such as:
● If you are seeking longevity in your investment it may be beneficial to choose a currency which is a good long-term investment.
● Select a service with high chances of continuous use, for as long as a couple of years from the time of investment.
● It is essential to choose a cryptocurrency that not only focuses on the product, but also on users.
● For the Golem Coin to become successful it has to create a cash-flow that is steady, develop a network and, most importantly, facilitate frequent transactions.
Golem, popularly known as GNT, is based on Ethereum and that certainly has most of the characteristics mentioned above. Golem shows an increasing, steady market value and it has not experienced significant crashes; this indicates that Golem Coin has a chance of long-term consistency. Golem Coin also offers an abundance of useful client services. This is essential as it improves on how useful the platform is. Golem focuses on both users and the product. All of this indicates that it is a suitable long-term investment.
However, with Golem Coin, someone looking to invest has to be patient. If you’re in search of quick money, the movements of this crypto may make it more worthwhile to focus on another coin or token.
If we were to assume the current GNT rises to $1 billion a day, then the token price will then be USD 1.25. However, some cryptocurrency users find it best to hold on to GNT to avoid market swings as they await a significant rise. Overall, Golem Coin is a good investment project and it isn’t too late, since Golem’s market keeps expanding. If you are looking to invest in Golem Coin, it’s best to do a great deal of research. Though risky, the outcome can be profitable.
By now, you will see that Golem Coin could be a lucrative investment project, but could it be too late for you to make a decision? The answer is no. Golem Coin has a good team backing it and a market cap that keeps on growing.