– MediBloc’s healthcare information platform is a personal data ecosystem for patients, providers and researchers, built on blockchain technology. Our mission is to streamline medicine for patients, providers and researchers by redistributing value behind personal healthcare data ownership.Through MediBloc, you can effectively own your medical data, providers can remove redundancies to provide better care, and your valuable data can help researchers push the advancement of medicine faster than ever.
How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differs from competing projects?
– MediBloc project allows patients to safely keep their own healthcare record using blockchain and profit from having easier access to their data without worrying about data forgery. MediBloc project aims to tap global market with focus on Asia which is a key differentiator and an advantage over competitors.
Incorporated company’s country
– Medibloc is a company founded by Gibraltar.
Team member names, Twitter and LinkedIn links
– Dr. Allen Wookyun Kho (https://www.linkedin.com/in/wookyun-kho-a570171b/) Co-Founder
Software Engineer & Dentist
Leads business development
– Dr. Eunsol Lee (https://www.linkedin.com/in/eunsol-lee-0706b9a1/)
Software Engineer & Medical Doctor
Leads business architectural design of MediBloc
– Chaeho Shin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chae-ho-shin-42735150/)
Director of Business Development
FX and Derivatives Sales at Citi Bank
Economist at The Bank of Korea
– Saehan Park (https://www.linkedin.com/in/saehanpark/)
Full Stack Developer
Worked at Penta Security Systems.Inc
– Hyunkyung Bae (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hyunkyung-bae/)
Worked at Penta Security Systems.Inc.
– Bokyung Min (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bokyung-bonnie-min-282373b7)
Public relation expert
Worked in international cooperation team, KHIDI
– Grace Choi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/grace-choi-98535b8b)
China Market Director
Worked at CCTV as a broadcaster
Founded PELLUE (创始人)
– Minji Kim (https://www.linkedin.com/in/minji-kim-8178a4151/)
Research Assistant at A&T Consulting
Worked at KOTRA
Total supply of token, for crowdsale, team e.t.c.
Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 MED
Token Sale Supply: 5,000,000,000 MED
Total supply of token for team : 2,000,000,000 MED
ICO price of token
Initial MED Token Price: 1 QTUM = 2,000 MED (QTUM 0.0005, About $ 0.0055)
Links to interviews and articles
– HanKyunng Media (http://www.medigatenews.com/news/1771581663)
– Chosen Biz (http://www.dailymedi.com/detail.php?number=823044)
– Kstartup Velly (http://chainb.com/?P=Cont&id=4972)
– Full list of Press Coverage (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLfmQu4MAp46AmRwcy3huDuSlmgujgqKyZ9DNv4uWC4/edit#gid=0)